Thursday, February 2, 2017

The Assassin's Daughter Cover Reveal!




Today I bring you a fun cover reveal for a lovely young lady I’ve met over on Twitter. :3 Jameson is super sweet, and her novel, The Assassin’s Daughter, is publishing February 14th! :D It sounds like a really exciting story, and I know I’m kinda excited for it. So today is the day she reveals the cover for TAD, and I was able to join the spreading of the word. :3

But first, a blurb to get you REALLY excited.

Because who wouldn’t get excited over assassins?

Certainly not me.

I’m all over that.

Totally.

~ The Assassin’s Daughter ~
For most of her life, Katira has trained to take on the role of assassin. While it’s far from the life she would have chosen, the law known as the Inheritance Proclamation dictates that she must follow in her father’s profession. At seventeen, she’ll be expected to use her training on a real assignment any day.

When new information about an old fugitive brings questions about Kat’s past to light, she must make a choice: Prove her loyalties to the Tederan Order and their laws, or become a fugitive to search after answers she may never find.


Does that sound exciting, or does that sound exciting? <3 p="">

But now I suppose you want the cover, huh?

Yes?

I suppose I ought to show you.

I did volunteer to help…

So here goes….


Doesn't this look so cool? Dark and mysterious, just like an assassin? B)

Stay tuned for the 14th, where I’ll be helping to really spread the word about this book’s release! :3 Digital versions will be released that day, and, hopefully, the paperbacks (yet to be determined, but Jameson is working toward that goal). Either way, TAD will be released to the public on the 14th. B)

You can find Jameson’s blog here, where you can go tell her yourself how excited you are. ;) And if the blurb and cover haven’t gotten you itching for a copy (and how dare you if it didn’t!), I leave you with this quote from the book…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :) I'd love to hear from you! Please make sure your comments are clean and appropriate. :)