Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Changes Ahead!

Hi people! :3

I started this blog way back in 2014. It's almost three years old now. God willing, I intend to continue blogging here. This blog is the longest survivor of all my blogging attempts, and I hope to keep it that way. XD

But the me that started this blog three years ago is not the me that writes it today. So, Inkspots is going to undergo a few changes tomorrow that will update it and freshen it up to be more... Me. Starting with a new blog name. Nothing wrong with the one I have now, I just think a new name will help freshen it up.

I've already changed the blog's theme (you probably noticed that a while ago), but other than the blog name and updating the pages about myself and my stories, there won't be a lot of really big changes. I'll maybe add a few gadgets, and I'll let you all know what's up tomorrow when I implement the things. ;)

So, just to let those of you who peruse Inkspots know, it's going to undergo some sprucing up. ^_^ See you tomorrow!

--Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :) I'd love to hear from you! Please make sure your comments are clean and appropriate. :)