Wednesday, December 16, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Things (a Tag)


I was tagged for this by Wendy darling over at her blog. :D Thanks for the tag, dear! :3 This looks like cozy fun. ^_^

Rules:
Answer prompts with the wintery/Christmassy theme in mind.
Tag at least 5 of your blogger-buddies to take part.
Use the title picture I provided above.
Spread the love around!

1. Favorite “snuggle weather” Books
Ooh... I don't know if I have a favorite. o.O A good one might be The Mysterious Benedict Society books. :3 They're fun and cozy reads. ^_^


2. Favorite wintery/Christmassy Snacks
CHRISTMAS COOKIES AND EGGNOG, PEOPLE. EGGNOG IS GLORIOUS.


*clears throat* I am calm.

3. Favorite Hot Drinks
Hot chocolate. :3 And caramel coffee thing. I don't now if it's technically coffee but it's yummy. :3

4. Favorite Christmas Movies
Hmm.... Elf would probably be one. Prep & Landing and Santa Claus is Coming to Town are favorite TV specials. :3


5. Favorite holiday Songs
Nutcracker's Trepak (Russian Dance), Hark! The Herald Angels Sing... Oh! And the song from the Santa Claus is Coming to Town special, Put One Foot in Front of the Other. I know it's not exactly Christmas-y but it's in a Christmas TV special so it counts!

6. Favorite “snow day” Crafts
I don't do a lot of crafts.... do decorating Christmas trees and Christmas cookies count? :3

7. Do you wanna build a snowman?
Sure. :D If I had any snow at all. >_>

Our snow is late in coming this year. -_-

I Tag:
Oh boy... I'll tag Annie Hawthorne, Aimee Meester, Cait, Leslie, annnd... Melody. ^_^ There I found five people. ^_^

Images/gif found via Pinter. Except the title picture.

4 comments:

  1. Aww thank you for the tag!! Although it'll be kinda hard to do as I've never seen snow and it's the middle of summer for me. :P BUT ANYWAY. I'm loving that Olaf picture. XD And hot chocolate is life basically...especially with coconut milk, mmmm YUMM. I haven't had eggnog in years but I officially want to some now. hhehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! ^_^
      Oh! O.O That's right, you're in Australia, aren't you. o.o I completely forgot. ._.

      I was rather proud of finding the Olaf picture. XD Basically what it's like here. >_> Hot chocolate is amazing. X3 But it is best made with hot milk, not hot water. I've not tried coconut milk. :D

      O_O GET THE EGGNOG, GIRL. GET SOME. DRINK IT. NOW O_O :3

      Delete
  2. *rediscovers blogs and spams them* I've never had Eggnog. Everyone I talk to doesn't like it so my brain has always just assumed it to be gross. XD I'll have to try some if I can find it...

    The Mysterious Benedict Society books! ^_^ Best cozy stories, yes. XD

    And "One Foot in Front of the Other" or whatever the actual title is definitely counts as an official Christmas tune. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drink the eggnog. O_O It's very yummy. :3 I'd drink straight eggnog, but I like adding a bit of milk to it. ;)

      Yusss. X3 They're so fun. ^_^

      Yes! Thank you! XD I love that song. :3 It's the one Christmas TV special I look forward to. :3

      Delete

Let me know what you think! :) I'd love to hear from you! Please make sure your comments are clean and appropriate. :)